[bookcourier] Re: Was re: test - general use of Bookcourier

  • From: "Marie Rudys" <mimimp3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:45:45 -0700

Thank you Diane!!!  I will go and check it out.  This is just so cool!!  I love
my Book Courier.  I had a minor problem with a file or two, so I formatted the
card and started over; no biggie!!!  Something happened, in the file transfer
and I just did it over.

Mimi
Happy House
Where we live, work and play,