[bookcourier] Re: Was re: test - general use of Bookcourier

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:07:17 -0700

I'm happy with double talk. I also use big Bob. As for why they include those
unusual voices like robo robert etc, I suppose its for the same reason that
they include the weird voices with the Eloquence synthesizer
or the weird voices for dectalk etc. Somebody probably thinks its funny, and
its probably not hard to do. I can't imagine anybody actually using the
majority of voices that come with those other synths either.
Mary