[bookcourier] Re: Simulating DoubleTalk without a BookCourier

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 21:45:21 -0400

If you read it in Kurzweil yes.

However, if you made it into a MP3, you loose the Daisy navigation.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Grady" <tgrady@xxxxxxxxxx>