[bookcourier] Re: New Release

  • From: "Lewis, Graham" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:47:50 +0100

I am of the same mind.  I use the Bookcourier for text and mp3 and have never
found a need to use any other format.  I am also looking at the BookPort for my
next replacement as it seems to be the one being developed in the directions
that are of more use to me.

Graham Lewis

Centre for Academic and Professional Development
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW