[bookcourier] Re: New Release

  • From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:43:05 +0100

Hi Katie,

It's great to see you post to the BC list again.

This news of the update doens't rally affect me. I don't use NFB or Daisy. But I love using the BC for books in mp3 format.

What I would like to know is if Springer are planning a new version of the BC along the lines of the new Book Port. I really really want the sort of hardware updates the new BP offers but I want to stay with the BC user interface. That said, the attraction of a smaller unit with variable speed control is impossible to ignore unless I know a new BC is on the way. Is it?

Bruce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Walker" <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>