[bookcourier] Re: New Release

  • From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:22:49 -0000

I just did the update no prob. I love the MP3 time navigation. A cool =
feature would be to let me change it on the fly when listening to an =
MP3, the way I do with sentence/paragraph/page nav in a text file.

Great update, thanks Springer.

Cheers,

Lynn Holdsworth
Web Developer - www.rnib.org.uk
t: 020 7391 2366
e: lynn.holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you believe that everyone has the right to read the same book, at the =
same time, at the same price - sign the Right to Read Charter at =
http://www.rnib.org.uk/RightToRead

--=20
DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is=20
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended=20
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the=20
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the=20
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it=20
and any attachments from your system.

its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it=20

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and=20
those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk