[bookcourier] Re: New Release

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:09:02 -0600

Hi ray, when you say that the bookcourier is not talking to your home pc, do
you know what kind of system it is? I have the same problem, it happens with
AMD systems, that use nvidia chip sets. Apparently, the only work around is
to install a separate USB card. It's not that big a deal to me, since it
works fine on my work computer, and I can use my card reader here at home to
transfer mp3 files.