[bookcourier] Re: File Transfer Improvement

  • From: "Andrew Haines" <historian007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:14:13 -0000

Debbie and list,

Giving current Book Couriers USB 2.0 speeds, I imagine would involve everyone
returning their BC to Springer Design.  Therefore the option Darren proposed
whereby you could write files intended for the BC to a card reader, would be a
more convenient option.  But I doubt it would increase the cost too much if
future hardware releases were USB 2.0 compliant.

Andrew