[bookcourier] Re: File Transfer Improvement

  • From: "Andrew Haines" <historian007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:47:09 -0000

Darren and list,

I'm a newbie to the group as well as Book Courier.

I too have pondered upon the usefulness of being able to use a card reader, taking advantage of its faster transfer speeds.

What would be the advantage of your option 2, because browsing to another folder on the hard drive wouldn't be adding material to BC or the flash card.

As a newbie, could anyone tell me if the developers of BC read these messages and take note of the suggestions the users make?

Andrew,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>