[blindwoodworker] Re: Removing Bark

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 18:20:39 -0500

I want to cut the white pine logs about 2 feet long after removing the bark.
Then I will join for or five of them together like a log wall and then fflatten
the surface of the wall to expose grain, but keeping the log look.  Then I
would drill it out for a clock.  This will bbecome a wall clock.

John Sherrer

Check out my novel at: http://americastribulation.com