[blindwoodworker] Re: Removing Bark

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 20:44:42 -0500

Thanks, I will give it a try.

John

Check out my novel at: http://americastribulation.com

From: blindwoodworker-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindwoodworker-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim King
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 6:49 AM
To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindwoodworker] Re: Removing Bark

Hello,

A draw knife works well for removing bark when the bark is not too thick. A
draw knife is a heavy blade around a foot long with a handle at each end.
The handles are perpendicular to the blade, forming a U shape. To use the
draw knife, work in the same direction as the length of the log and pull the
knife toward yourself.

Jim King