[blindwoodworker] Re: Drying Logs

  • From: George Wurtzel <gmwurtzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:18:59 -0600

wighping down pine with terpintine will reduce sploching.
also using a sapp stane treatment before stanning or aplying finish will reduce
bluching almost compleatly

Cordially,
George M. Wurtzel
www.gmwurtzel.com
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
Winston Churchill