[blindwoodworker] Re: Drying Logs

  • From: "Bob Kennedy" <intheshop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:13:44 -0500

I actually lived in Niagara county, about 20 miles from Niagara Falls.  I still
say "It's a good place to be from."  I recognized a lot of the area names in
the article.  There is a confusing group of communities on I believe it's the
Northeast side of Buffalo.  There is the Town of Tonawanda The City of
Tonawanda and then North Tonawanda.  At one time, the town was the largest
"town" in the country.

When I lived there, you could drive into Canada for a whole 40 cents and all
they did was ask where you were borne.  Now you need a passport to cross the
bridge.   And yes, the Canadian side of the falls is much more beautiful.  Not
to mention cleaner...

Sorry to the rest for the unrelated reply to woodworking.  But it started with
Anchorseal which is related.