[blindreplay] Re: upgrading

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:44:06 -0500

When you get the suite you get one product key that will work for all the
programs. You install the programs you want. You do not have to use them all
nor have to install all of them. They have a promo code where you get $15 off
the Suite listed price. I was told one time that you could use the same product
key on up to five computers but do not know if this is true or not. You will
not lose Replay AV 8 if you get the suite.

The $15 off promo code for the Replay Capture Suite is,
SUITEBB

Let me see what Leslie has to say about your questions.