[blindreplay] Re: Youtube

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:51:33 -0500

Did you change Replay AV 8 to record audio output instead of stream capture?
When you do this please press insert+tab to re-read the radio button you have
chosen. Yes, I know you were able to record the youtube videos until recently
like myself but something has changed with the protocols. They do not want you
to be able to record the youtube videos the other companies.

I have no idea if Applian is trying to find a fix for this. But you can record
the audio.

Replay Media Catcher 5 is very powerful program. At first it may appear totally
unuseable with the screen reader but it is very accessible.

I can teach you day by day via email. Do you have the Applian suite of products?

Works with JAWS and NVDA.

If you plan to use Replay Media Catcher 5 start slow. Everything will come
together.