[blindreplay] Re: Youtube

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:54:51 -0600

yes the  radio button is as you state, but no go.
here is the url i get.

http://www.youtube.com/ptracking?video_id=IFFRm0vNnh4&pltype=content&ei=ZjqSUv2pOOmBiwL97YDYAg&cpn=_BaGq4O6EbTK15NV&ptchn=3Y7vndqnbIOQ_v2fftNB9Q&oid=P-h3Jz1zNLtxMynmP9H4jw&ptk=3Y7vndqnbIOQ_v2fftNB9Q&plid=AATr78OlPlqvCPdk

all settings are correct. there should not be a player poping up correct?