[blindreplay] Re: upgrading

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:58:28 -0800

Hey all -
I think I just answered this - but if you still have questions please let me
know.
Thanks
Leslie

On Nov 25, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Life My Way
<lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

gary, that i tried but that is why i am trying to get an answer that makes
sense  when i enter the email and then look  i see that orginally it is 80
dollars but then it shows 30 dollars,  then it gives stuff about replay radio
and how i canpurchase an additional replay converter. so again are the versions
of the suite programs the current ones and or if i hve already purchased like
the replay converter,replay music  ectra.... will i have to pay for their
updates or when purchasing the suite upgrade does a person automattically get
the latest versions of the programs?