[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:30:17 -0400

thanks petro, your instructions work I can now tune to streams with windows media player. now how do I put my schdule shows back into replay. thanks

From: rs_denis <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 9:08 AM
There is, with window eyes anyway, an accessible volume
control in the tuner
for windows media player.  (If this is also true for real
player, it isn't
read as such so can't be sure.)  Anyway, if you tab in
the tuner you should
hear "volume" as one option.  Right arrow
increases (or was it up arrow) and
the opposite arrow decreases volume.  The percentage change
is spoken on
this machine and it seems to vary by about 5 percent per
arrow press.  The
changes seem to hold till varied at a later time.  Anyway,
you might want to
see if somehow your tuner volume was turned down while
receiving a windows
media source.  Increasing the tuner volume if it works
would be much simpler
than uninstalling and re-installing either windows media
player or RAV.
Ron Denis