[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:04:42 -0400 (EDT)

Backing up your program list is a good idea on a periodic basis.

The file is called

and is in your replay av 8 program folder.

If you follow the suggested installation path, the complete path to the
file is

c:\program files\replay av 8\schedule8.dat

I regularly make copies of this file for swapping with my other pcs or in
the event I accidentally erase something.

Optasia Ministry offers a wide variety of free electronic Christian resources
to blind US residents;
Many of these are not available otherwise in free electronic format, and
some are particularly formatted for use on legacy and current portable reading
Distributed on DVD and cds, details and a catalog can be found at