[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 04:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

Job well done there!! Open Replay AV 8 program. Go to tools menu with alt+t and
choose import shows. Locate the path where you copied your original
"schedule8.dat" file yesterday. Choose ok. Exit Replay AV 8. Reboot your PC.
Run Replay AV 8. Keep the original schedule8.dat file wherever you have it on
your hard drive as a backup. I would copy this file you copied yesterday to a
CD disc and even email it to myself as attachment. Plus back it up to a flash
dirve.

Petro