[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried tuning to other radio station streams with Replay AV 8? It could
have been a one time hickup. The schedule backup file can be found in your C:\
drive -
C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ and look for the
schedule8.dat file.

Copy this file to another area on your hard drive to preserve it.

To uninstall Replay AV 8 completely you must uninstall via control panel's
add/remove:

4 parts in all.
Replay AV 8, Replay Converter 2.80, WinPCat 4.0, YouSendIt Express.

I would then reboot my computer.

I would then delete the folder: Replay AV 8 that's in your C:\Program Files\

Don't forget to copy the schedule8.dat file before doing the above.

Install Replay AV 8.44. When install is finished do not choose launch program
checkbox but choose exit. Reboot PC.

I do not work for Applian Technologies but I have tested this uninstall myself
with no issues.

A runtime error usually invloves a missing .dll file but I have been using
Replay products for 4 1/2 years with no such issue.

Petro