[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:44:27 -0400

my computer locked up while replay tuner was open and tuned to a stream after I restarted the computer I get no sound from replay tuner but I get sound from everything else. how do I completely remove replay av and start over while keeping my list of scheduled shows or does anyone know how to fix this problem. thanks