[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:49:26 -0500

When you play the YouTube media play it for 10-30 seconds and do an alt+F4
to close the browser. Do you get the same media captured twice because this
is not my experience here. I am sure Dr. Wilson will have some tips for you.
You may have to tweek your settings but cannot help you with this. Maybe
change the number of concurrent downloads within settings > Internet
downloads tab sheet but be patient for an answer from Applian on this.