[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:34:28 -0500

Compare your RMC5 Winpcap settings with your RMC6 Winpcap settings and
device being used. If you never got duplicate captures with RMC5 maybe it
has a better setting there which you can then use with your RMC6. Also, are
using ethernet or wireless to connect to the internet. Again, I would test
this for a few days. If you continue to get the duplicates say by Friday
then something is not quite right. I am using Winpcap 4.1.3 here. I have to
go now. Until tomorrow happy capturing!