[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 12:38:47 -0500

NVDA definitely reads the RMC6 user interface here but it is not perfect. I
can tab around and hears the tab controls like home, guides and the other
tab controls. Just tested it but there are some issues as I told Applian.
The Guides is not perfect either with NVDA or JAWS as I told Applian this
two days ago. Let me test it a bit more for you. The Guides tab control will
have buttons open, download and sometimes schedule and favorites options
when I tested it on Friday. Do you hear these options? Applian told me
sometimes within the Guides tab control center you will get presented a
formats types list so you can download the episode or media in that format
but I have not had the time to test this. Will test this week.