[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:29:35 -0500

Use the URL edit box within RMC6 and pasted in your URL and got just one
file here - no duplicates. The file was 40.6 MB MP4, duration 23:43
It also automatically converted the MP4 file to MP3 32 Kbps format as its my
global conversion setting I use. The MP3 file was 5.43 MB. the smaller the
size the better for me as I place these files on my NLS cartridges to play
on my portable NLS player for the blind to listen.

Next test will be with the alt+x.
You may have to tweek your settings in the Internet Downloads area. See the
Winpcat setting and which device its using. If you still have Replay Media
Catcher 5 on your system examine the settings it used there and use the same
ones for RMC 6 if RMC5 was working well for you.