[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

Josh
I see now. You have to log in to get the stream. I have to ask
Applian about this one but I will test it soon for you myself.
See Replay AV 8 comes with a URL finder tool that finds hidden /
embedded URLs.

This is a tough one to answer right away to you. I probably
won't get an answer from Applian until later this week.

But I have used the tool to bypass the login screen and do
recordings using the timer feature.

Petro