[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:21:52 -0400

Hi,

I will be recording ESPN radio, WIOV AM Reading radio station in Pennsylvania. How much does the replay software cost? Is there a free version? I do not have the money to buy software, and I am using a window-eyes6.1 demo because I like it better than my cracked version of jaws, because since I am not in school and currently am not working, the state feels it is not necessary to buy me jaws updates. And if they would, I want to switch to window-eyes, and the demo works good for me.

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx