[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:50:14 -0400

Hi,

Where are the archives at? www.milb.com or www.readingphillies.com ?

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jkenn337
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 8:42 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

Yes you can use Total Recorder. Guess you wanted to see if
Replay AV 8 could bypass the username and password within minor
league baseball site and then you could setup Replay AV 8 to
timer record for you.
The Reading games are archived so why record them when Replay AV
8 can capture the archive games in 6:1 ratio for you. For every
5 minutes Replay captures the archived audio it records 30
minutes for you. So if the game is 3 hours long then it will
take Replay AV 8 to do the whole thing in30 minutes using mp3 32
kbps. Instead of recording minute by minute. What is better to
do the job in 30 minutes or 3 hours for the same recording?

--- Josh <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I can always use total recorder to record it then.

Josh