[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Josh
If you have someone's Skype ID you don't have to do a search
within Skype. You tab to the edit box within Skype and enter:
petrogia and press your enter keyboard key. My Skype is setup to
ring my regular phone line. Also I have to accept you as a Skype
contact in order for you to call me as most users who use Skype
don't want anybody using Skype to call them.

I am in Georgia, USA.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/clubs/ip_index.jsp?sid=milb&cid=t522