[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:42:18 -0700 (PDT)

Josh
The URL you gave me is an archive and not a live stream as you
know.

You can definitely record this audio with Replay AV 8. Do they
use the same URL everyday?

Do you want me to record this audio for you at .mp3 32 kbps and
send it to you?

With JAWS I didn't see this javascript in regualr pc cursor
mode. I am pretty sure I can locate this with the "view source"
to check its html code.

w:'http://web.servicebureau.net/conf/meta?i=1113009559&c=14667&m=was&u=/w2.xsl',