[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:31:06 -0400

Robin
Yes I know you were not having an issue with recording but didn't know which
program you were using. You said Replay Capture. So you use Replay Media
Catcher 5. What a great product indeed it is. I use it. By the way, not sure if
you know but with the latest version of Replay Media Catcher 5 you can use
keyboard shortcuts
alt+s  start recording
alt+x stop recording

It is very powerful and has built-in converter for file conversion.