[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:14:16 -0400

Hi,

I'm using Replay Media Capture 5, but I don't use a screen reader, only
magnification.

I'm not having a problem with recording. I was making the poit that you can
use the program to capture audio from a paid site which requires a login.

Robin

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx