[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:21:35 -0400

More info I have gathered for you from the user gide of Replay Media Catcher 5.
You are using a secure site most likely. https. When you log in read your
address bar field. Does it read as http or https?

For secure sites you may have to do this if it doesn't work,

â—¦Some sites do not allow multiple connections to them or use URL s that are
valid only the first time they are used (by your browser). We refer to them as
secure sites. Media Recorder can automatically record instead of downloading
secure sites. Add the URLs for secure sites here.

Audio: Recording What You're Hearing

Audio recording is a great way to capture music when downloading fails. Saving
audio using this method is guaranteed to work, regardless of the format,
protocol or web site of the media.

When Replay Media Catcher detects that downloading will fail during audio/video
playback, it will prompt you to use the built in audio recorder.

Start recording by going to the Internet tab or Audio tab, and clicking the
green START button. In the Library tab view, make sure Record Audio is selected
in the pulldown. Once clicked, the START switch will turn red and say STOP, but
will be actively monitoring for audio media. The Audio tab module will glow
blue while recording.