[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 02:25:12 -0400

Window-Eyes, and the version is 5.1.1.5.  It's not an awful interface, but it
seems not fun, either.  Right now, I can get all the shows I really want.  What
I cannot do is figure out the guides and find the URLs I want.  Now, I'm mostly
having to go to the radio station, get it to play, find out what that URL is
and plug that into the name spot.  I'm using Firefox to go to the radio
stations.