[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:27:24 -0400

Gary
While in the Guide choose Radio Time or try the others that are similar to your
talk show topic. You will find an edit box right after the home text within the
guide. It is like this back - home - then the search edit box appears while in
radio time. Type in the show name and hope it finds something for you. Send me
the talk show name and website so I can do more research for you. Also, I can
do a podcast for you if you give me the details of the show.