[blindreplay] Problem capturing a stream

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 19:44:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm having trouble capturing a stream from the BBC radio4 website.
I've captured others no problem but with this one RAV seems to just
capture for a couple of seconds and then an swf file is produced...

The program I want to capture is called "Last Word".  If you go to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml
and look for "Last Word" which followed by a "listen" link; the page
is very big but you can search for "last word" with your screen reader
or use the links on the page to skip you to programs beginning with l.

Is anyone else able to capture this program?

Catherine