[blindreplay] Re: Problem capturing a stream

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

I was able to record the Last Word show yesterday but I do believe you here. If
it were me I would record the BBC Radio 4 LIVE. Find out what time your shows
are on and add them manually to Replay AV 8. Here is the BBC Radio 4 live
stream from Applian's media guide that you can use to record your shows.

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=112&format=REAL

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx