[blindreplay] Re: question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 07:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

You set it up just like any other recording. In the basic tab you paste the
copied mms: URL in the URL field, in the convert to you tell it like .mp3 32
kbps and this is in the basic tab properties. In the recording tab you will
hear unscheduled and the best way to change it to "repeating" is to up arrow
like 5 times when you land on "unschedule". Then tab anc check mark the
checkbox you need for the days of the week to record for you like: Monday, Wed,
Friday. Repeating tells it to record every Monday, Wed and Firday for you. Keep
pressing tab key until you hear start recording tme, set the start hour,
minutes, seconds, AM or PM and then tab when done to go to the end recording
time which is also hours, minutes, seconds, AM or PM. Then choose OK. You will
see your show or station listed in the Replay AV listbox view. In the basic tab
with properties I would give it name for your show/station too.

To recap I would copy the mms: link first to the clipboard. Run Replay AV 8,
press applications keyboard key, press "N" for enter new show. You will see the
basic tab properties appear for you. Enter show name, tab once, paste the
mms:// link in the URL field edit box. tab until you hear basic tab announced
to you. Right arrow 2 times to land on recording tab, then tab once to land on
unscheduled, up arrow until you hear repeating, use tab key to check days of
the week you want your recordings done for you, tab a few times until you hear
start recording time. Enter start time then tab to end recording time. Enter
the info. Choose OK. You will see Replay AV 8 main interface. Press your tab
key until you hear the listbox view, arrow down to the station or show you
added in the list box. Press insert + up arrow to revies the start and end
recording times you set for the show.