[blindreplay] Re: For Susan:WFUB possible stream addresses - Susan

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:24:41 -0400

Petro,
Okay, will have to take a look at that.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:07 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: For Susan:WFUB possible stream addresses - Susan

More information for you all on this.

Ron forgot to mention after the START time settings and right
after the seconds field you have AM or PM. The same goes for the
STOP settings. You toggle it by using the up and down arrow keys
to change it from AM to PM or PM to AM.

Petro
--- Ron or Susan Denis <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

one area some have found tricky which is fairly simple once
one grasps the
concept is in the scheduling tab.  I am using version 7 at the
moment so if
any of this does not apply to version 8, someone should
correct me.
In setting times, the first combo you land on is start time
and you are in
the hours box.  Up and down arrow moves you through the day.
Right arrow
once and the up and down arrows will select and move through
minutes.  Right
arrow again and you will be in the seconds column again
changing seconds
with the up and down arrow.  One more tab and you are in the
stop time.
Again the choices are hours, minutes and seconds using right
arrow to move
from one to the next and up and down arrows again move through
the numbers
till they read as you want.  Further tabbing takes you through
a number of
choices.  I would comment on one only because it is very
useful.  The
"today" button lets you immediately fill in today's date and
so a "one time
only" or "unscheduled" entry is now set for today and one can
set the time
for that show.  This is particularly handy if you have a show
you sometimes
record and sometimes skip.  For example, there is a program I
usually listen
to when it is on the radio.  If I miss it one day, I can
listen to or record
it from another station where it is offered at a later time.
I just leave
this program set at "record once" and when I want that day to
record the
show, I select it, press enter, and (because I left it there)
I am on the
schedule screen.  A couple of shift tabs get me to the "today"
button.
Space bar activates the button.  I tab once or twice back to
"ok" and press
the space bar.  Voila, I'm done!  Ron Denis