[blindreplay] Re: For Susan:WFUB possible stream addresses - Susan

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:21:46 -0400

Ron,
i'm using version 8.04 and the interface is the same as you described. There is a repeat function after the Record Only Once button which requires careful navigation. In this dialog i move around with arrow keys and use the JAWS cursor to make sure that the proper item is checked. As you say, this is not difficult once you are used to it, though it isn't exactly second nature for me yet.The program is pretty intuitive and buttons etc. are clearly labeled, so most functions can be mastered pretty quickly in my opinion.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>