[blindreplay] Re: How do you access New Show Properties

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:30:41 -0700 (PDT)

Please explain a bit more with your issue. What version of JAWS
are you using.

Close Replay AV 8 program.
Go to your desktop find Replay AV icon. Start RAV 8.
Press your applications key. The context menu appears. Use your
up and down arrow keys to navigate through the options in your
context menu. JAWS reads everything line by line fine.

If you don't want to do anything with the context menu just
press your ESCAPE key. You will be back on main interface of
Replay AV 8.04.

Another thing you might want to check is your JAWS with is:

Are you in PC cursor mode? It's on your num pad "+" key.

Do a insert+S command. I have it at "highlighted" option.

You hold down insert key and press S repeatedly until you hear
"highlighted.

Petro