[blindreplay] Re: Convert Video In Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:02:28 -0400

Thanks for your reply.  I have not yet tried your suggestion for accessing
the tools menu items.  I actually tried Replay Media Converter first.  But
it did not recognize the file extention .1AA.  This mist be a proprietary
format that Replay Media Catcher uses to store the video as it is captured.

I'll work more with this later today.

Rob