[blindreplay] Convert Video In Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 21:25:27 -0400

I captured some live streaming videos from the web today using Replay Media
catcher 3.11D.  The file extention that was saved is 1AA.  I need to convert
the videos to MPEG2 so I can edit them with Video Redo.

Replay Converter does not recognize the 1AA file extention.

The documentation sys that I can convert files in Replay Media Catcher.  But
the only menu item I have in the Tools menu is Settings.  How do I get to
the other Tools menu selections using JAWS 11?

I am running Windows 7.  User Account Control is turned off at this point.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Rob Armstrong