[blindreplay] Re: Convert Video In Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:42:53 -0400

You need to let RMC 3.11 to completely capture your files. You will hear beep sounds each time a file has ben completely captured for you. In the list view each file's progress 'number' should be no longer moving up like 21.25, 21.30, 23.9. If the numbers are changing then its still capturing for you. Tab to the listbox view and use insert ctrl numbers row 3. If the number is changing its still capturing. Tip: hold down insrt ctrl and keep pressing number row 3. While in the listbox view you can use your up and down arrow keys to go to the next file and do insert ctrl number row 3 to hear the status of the capture. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>