[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher's converter tips

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:48:03 -0400

After you have chosen 'converter' from the tools menu bar a list of the files
you have show up. I arrow down one time to go to the first file and if I want
to convert it I press the spacebar which places a check mark in the checkbox.
Repeat this for any other files you want to convert then tab one time and you
land in a combo box and choose the audio format that you want like 128 .mp3
standard. Then press tab key until you find 'begin' I believe it is. The
conversion process starts. Wait. There is a read only list and if you are on
this you can press your down arrow key to hear the status. When a file is done
it will say 'finish' last time I used this converter.