[blindreplay] Re: Convert Video In Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:09:28 -0400

Hi Rob
I mention this in my blog and to Applian that the Replay Media Catcher 'Tools'
menu does not bring up all the options when opening its menu in normal
conditions but there is a way to bring up all the options within the tools
menu. You will have to use your route JAWS to PC cursor which is insert minus
numpad keyboard combination and locate the text 'tools' and do a JAWS left mous
click on this text 'tools'. The left mouse click is numpad key /. When you do
this you will hear context menu spoken by JAWS. When you hear it say context
menu press your numpad plus key to be back in PC cursor mode. Arrow down to
'converter' in the context menu and press your enter keyboard key. You are in
the converter screen now where you can tell Replay Media Catcher to convert for
you. I do not know anything about your file extensions you have there maybe
Leslie can help you with this. If you own Replay AV 8 you have Replay Converter
which is much more powerful file converter application. So you like the Video
Redo Suite application? I saw it mentioned in the PC-Audio list. Hope this
helps.