[blindeudora] Re: new member.

  • From: Marjorie Arnott <msarnott@xxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:10:41 -0700

I did it and it worked like a dream. Easier than the old method.
Thanks bunches.
Marjorie.
msarnott@xxxxx

At 12:29 PM 5/28/2015, Chris Smart wrote:

pick New from the mailbox menu.

At 03:26 PM 5/28/2015, you wrote:
Hi Marjorie,

I can't remember how to create mailboxes, but I have done it before. Let me play with it a bit, and see if I can do it.

I'm sure someone else will tell us how to do that before I remember. lol.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 11:48 AM 5/28/2015, you wrote:
Hi Pat:
I started using Eudora in 1995 when I gravitated from Dos to windows 98. Like you i love it and to me by what others complain about say: outlook, etc Eudora is wonderful.
When i used it with xp etc i could create mailboxs, but since going to windows 7 and installing eudora on a windows 7 computer can't seem to make mailboxes, not that it is a major issue.
Marjorie.
msarnott@xxxxx

At 09:21 AM 5/28/2015, Pat Ferguson wrote:
Hi Marjorie,

I love Eudora. I started using it in 1998 when I first went to Windows. I've tried other email clients and I did not care for them, so I went back to Eudora.

One thing I wish it would do, is put our signature file in the body of the message we're writing. When it's a reply to a message, it puts it at the end of the original message, and I have to go cut and paste it into the body of my message.

That's really the only thing I do not like.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 10:23 AM 5/28/2015, you wrote:
Hi Folks:
Want to introduce myself. I joined this list only a few days ago. In fact, never knew it existed until last week.
I have been using Miss Eudora since her inseption and love her but since I had to upgrade to windows 7 she won't behave herself.
When I open a message I can't seem to get rid of all the headings before the main body of the message starts. I have to arrow down until I get there. Before I could just blank all that garbage out and would start with the message as soon as I opened it. Any input would be invaluable.
Keep up the good work.
Marjorie Arnott
msarnott@xxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

--- <http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use! List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to un subscribe: blindeudora-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field