[blindeudora] Re: new member.

  • From: Marjorie Arnott <msarnott@xxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 08:56:41 -0700

It works and I have been frustrated for more than a year now and nobody could find out what to do. Thank you.
Marjorie Arnott
msarnott@xxxxx

At 08:39 AM 5/28/2015, Chris Smart wrote:

if you're using Jaws, hit the letter Z.

At 11:23 AM 5/28/2015, you wrote:
Hi Folks:
Want to introduce myself. I joined this list only a few days ago. In fact, never knew it existed until last week.
I have been using Miss Eudora since her inseption and love her but since I had to upgrade to windows 7 she won't behave herself.
When I open a message I can't seem to get rid of all the headings before the main body of the message starts. I have to arrow down until I get there. Before I could just blank all that garbage out and would start with the message as soon as I opened it. Any input would be invaluable.
Keep up the good work.
Marjorie Arnott
msarnott@xxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

--- <http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use! List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to un subscribe: blindeudora-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field