[blindeudora] new member.

  • From: Marjorie Arnott <msarnott@xxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 08:23:48 -0700

Hi Folks:
Want to introduce myself. I joined this list only a few days ago. In fact, never knew it existed until last week.
I have been using Miss Eudora since her inseption and love her but since I had to upgrade to windows 7 she won't behave herself.
When I open a message I can't seem to get rid of all the headings before the main body of the message starts. I have to arrow down until I get there. Before I could just blank all that garbage out and would start with the message as soon as I opened it. Any input would be invaluable.
Keep up the good work.
Marjorie Arnott
msarnott@xxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora